Ken Black, AIA, LEED AP BD-C, CSI
Associate Principal /
Senior Project Manager at Page
- Registered Architect, American Institute of Architects, Texas Board of Architectural Review, LEED AP, BD&C, Green Building Certificate Institute, Construction Specifications Institute.
- Architecture degrees from both the University of Texas and the University of Houston.
- Spent first 6 years after college working for General Contractors as Field Engineer, Assistant Superintendent, and Superintendent.
- Over 25 years of progressive experience in Architecture in multiple building types
- Participated in Programming through Construction Administration in all projects. Have written and/or edited the specifications for the last 20 years.
- Successful and award winning public speaker with over 12 years of Toastmaster’s International training
Passion: To be a mentor/trainer for new employees and college/high school students in all facets of Architecture and Construction.